top of page

Proactive Thinking

Closing the gap between Strategy and Execution.

Human Intelligence at Work.

Welcome Framework

The gap between strategy and execution

Many studies indicate that  only 10% of businesses across all industries over the past 30 years have been able to achieve their strategic GOALS. For the remaining 90% plans fail the execution test, often partially sometimes completely.

And significant business value is lost.

This means that in most organizations today there is a wide gap between Strategy and Execution, just like in the city of Venice the Grand Canal divides this human marvel into two separated halves.


Hence closing the gap between Strategy and Execution is undoubtedly today's most critical management challenge.

It's an Alignment problem that no amounts of Artificial Intelligence can solve. This problem is all about people.

The proactive thinking framework solves THE ALIGNMENT problem.

bottom of page